Wednesday, November 05, 2014

The race is on...... End of year count down....

Back in August I set myself the challange of clearing the "odds & sods" that I had built up over the years, whilst I did not achieve the required results it did focus the mind and has allowed me to back fill several projects.

With plans a foot for next year, I really need to focus on clearing several of the items languishing on the paint table.

  • A couple of shock markers for the US Marines for Chain of Command, a Senior and Junior Leader for the Marine Corps.
  • A member of the Press Corp for modern day Africa.
  • Senior and Junior Leader for converting my late war Russians to Chain of Command.
  • 2 AT Guns for the Russians as support options.
  • A Tudor Artillery piece for the Elizabethan Wars.
  • Women, Children, Engineers and a surgeon for Ireland.


Right, that's reminded me how much I've got to do, I must get back to the painting table.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, they're spackled... that's halfway done! Good luck and get cracking, we want to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you have a tleast made some progress Stu. Over the past few months, I've really tried to stick to one project at a time, coupled with backlog clearing of stuff. Doing pretty well but lack of time generally to paint is my biggest issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could say the same Steve, although I have cut may purchases down due to plenty in the queue that has been amassed over about 10 years.
      Cheers
      Stu

      Delete
  3. A good variety of periods and scale to keep you keen Stu.
    Also good to see someone else who bases his figures before painting.

    ReplyDelete